FundApps SSO Connection - Okta
Okta Application Registration (Prerequisite)
Create an Okta OIDC Application
To connect your Okta tenant as an identity Provider in Auth0, you must create an OIDC application. In your Okta Admin Dashboard, create a new application.
Select Applications > Applications, and Create App Integration
- Select Create New App.
- Choose OIDC as the Sign-in method. Choose Web Application as your Application Type.
- Select Next.
- Enter your App integration name.
- Add your FundApps tenant information callback URL in the Sign-in redirect URIs field.
Sign-in redirect URI:
Sign-out redirect URI:
- Sign-in redirect URI:
Create SSO Connection in FundApps platform (Required)
- From the OKTA Application you created in the previous step, find your Client ID(2) and Client Secret(3) fields. You will use these in the FundApps SSO Admin Portal to configure your Okta Connection.
- Get your OKTA domain from your main OKTA Dashboard. It should be something like
- Log in to your FundApps platform and navigate to the SSO configuration page: https://<your environment>.fundapps.co/sso
- Click on
- Fill in the fields with the information collected earlier.
- Click Create to set up the SSO connection
- Test your newly created SSO connection by clicking on the
- If the connection is set up correctly, you should see this screen.
Configure IdP-Initiated Sign-On (Optional)
- Click the blue Settings button to the right of the connection name you wish to edit.
- Navigate to the SSO page for your tenant i.e.
- Once in the edit modal, make a note of the value in the IdP-Initiated Login URL field.
- Log into your Okta dashboard and click on the FundApps app you configured previously - found under Applications.
- Change Login initiated by to be Either Okta or App.
- Paste the Idp-Initiated URL from Step 3 into the Initiate Login URI field.
Idp-Initiated Sign-On is now configured for your connection.