Roles / Users Privilege Model
The User privilege model within Rapptr specifies the functionality available to users throughout the system, defined by the following user roles:
- Reviewer - access to results which includes the ability to assign & comment. Also able to view portfolios, individual rules, value sets and regulatory data. Designed as basic-level access.
- Manager - same functionality as Reviewer with the ability to upload positions. Also able to view properties and data views allowing rule analysis. Designed as the standard role for compliance users.
- Administrator - same functionality as Manager with the additional ability to view, edit, create and delete users and portfolios alongside rule approval. Also able to view audit log and previous uploads. Designed to provide day-to-day administrative control for Rapptr to the user.
- API - specific role designed to be assigned for login via the API. Provides the ability to upload data and receive status responses. API users are not able to login to the system.
- Tech - this role was specifically designed with our clients' IT teams in mind. Tech users will be able to log in and carry out technical tasks, without being able to action any results.
- Rapportr View Only - this role was specifically designed for non day-to-day FundApps users in mind. These users will be able to log in see the Rapportr functionality we have without impacting disclosures
To manage users the following article provides the steps to be taken by an Administrator.
|Function||Action||Administrator||Manager||Reviewer||Tech||API||Rapportr View Only|
|Companies||Create / Edit / Delete||✔|
|Data Overrides||Create / Edit||✔|
|Filing Manager||Create / Edit / Delete||✔||✔|
|Global Company Database||View||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Create / Download||✔||✔||✔|
|Portfolios||Create / Edit||✔||✔|
|Portfolios||Assign Rule Folder||✔||✔||✔|
|Portfolios||Set Warning %||✔||✔||✔|
|Results||Verify / Reject||✔||✔||✔|
|Results||Assign / Take||✔||✔||✔|
|Results (disclosure)||Disclose / Generate||✔||✔||✔|
|Results (disclosure)||Mark as Filed||✔||✔|
|Rules||Set Warning %||✔||✔|
|Tasks (FundApps)||Assign / Confirm||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Users||Create / Edit / Delete||✔|