Global Company Database (GCD) - Requesting Changes or Edits to Issuer Data
If you believe that any of the issuer data we have in our system is incorrect, it's very easy to request a change via the Global Company Database (GCD).
- Firstly navigate to the GCD section in our system (up at the top, next to our other services, such as PL or SD).
- Then enter the issuer name in the search box.
- Click on the relevant issuer, being careful to select the correct one.
- From here, click on the 'edit' button next to any of the details you wish to edit, which could be anything from the ISIN, to the denominator data source (see screenshot).
- Fill in the form with all the necessary info and click "submit".
Your edits will be sent to our team of regulatory experts for review.
Please note, that if you wish to challenge the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI), this will take you directly to the GLEIF website.
Below is a gif that walks you through the process.