My disclosure was rejected due to an incorrect Stock Code. How can I fix it?


Please upload positions file with correct Stock Code to Shareholding Disclosure. Results will be generated with new Stock code and information automatically uploaded to the Filing Manager page.

You can then proceed with submitting filing to the regulator via the Filing Manager page.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Share article